Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More cute than funny

Today's humor is more cute than funny, but I think you'll still find it enjoyable. Remember back in the good ol' days when everyone made their own butter with the butter churn? Well...

...one day two mice fell into a deep cream bowl. One was an optimistic soul. But the other took the gloomy view.

"We're going to drown," he lamented without much ado, and with a last despairing cry, he flung up his legs and said "Goodbye."

"I can't get out but I won't give in, I'll just swim around till my strength is spent, then I'll die the more content," Quoted the other mouse with a steadfast grin.

Bravely he swam to work his scheme, and his struggles began to churn the cream. The more he swam, his legs a flutter, the more the cream turned into butter.

On top of the butter at last he stopped, and out of the bowl he gaily hopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment